Lexicon Technologies repairs the RS419 ring scanner, and designs enterprise-level maintenance plans managed seamlessly through our cloud-based technology maintenance platform RepairEngine®
. Improve operational efficiency and worker productivity in the warehouse, retail store or distribution center with hands-free freedom and task accuracy.
Lexicon is certified in ISO 9001:2008 and ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014, and offers a quality guarantee for all of our RS419 repairs
. Contact us
to begin designing a maintenance solution for your deployment of RS419 ring-style scanner.
- Productivity increases — you can handle more volume without adding more staff. Workers get the valuable double-checks they need to ensure task accuracy. When you put the small and lightweight RS419 1-D ring scanner on the fingers of workers who are using Zebra WT4XXX wearable mobile computers, workers are free to keep their hands and eyes on the items they are handling.
- Real-time inventory information - provides the visibility needed to reduce out-of-stocks.
- Rugged design for tough environments - built to withstand everyday drops and bumps
- Next generation hands-free scanning - innovative scanning technology lets workers scan barcodes with staggering speed and no handheld device
- Split-second press verifies task accuracy